Praising God

Praising God

Welcome to SistersNMinistry

We have been called by God, from all walks of life to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in and out of the pulpit. We are apart of God's paradigm shift. A shift that is taking Ministry to a new level because the voices of Women are no longer silent.
We are SistersNMinistry.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dressing for the pulpit

A question was asked how should the women dress in the pulpit. Depending on the church it may not matter because clergy always where a robe.

What if the church you attend do not wear robes. Well as a non traditionalist I wear pants, african outfits and suits at times when I'm at my church. However when I preach out I will put on a suit pant/skirt and take my robe with me.

We can talk about dress, jewelry, makeup, colors and etc. The list goes on and on. Remember we are women preachers and not men. Let us dress and conduct ourselves as powerful women preachers.

Always in the Potter's Hand
http://onthemoveministries.blogspot.com
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: